Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My little bride..



I know I'm her parent, and definitely biased, but isn't she precious!!! I just adore my little Caroline! She's getting too big for my taste, and she's definitely becoming a little girl more so than a toddler. It's happening all too quickly.

Today the girls spent the afternoon with our dear friends the Harnsbergers. And of course the "big" girls thought they'd introduce my wee little one to dress up clothes. She was so fascinated by the whole experience, they say she played in the mirror quite a bit. Thankfully, Tab is as much of a photo nut as I am, and thought to snap a pic for me. So now I have some fun pictures to scrap...I can see the titles now, Mirror Mirror on the Wall.....

8 comments:

Unknown said...

oh she is precious - she is getting so big -- and what a good friend - taking a picture for you!

Melanie H said...

That is a gorgoeus photo of her, can't wait to see it scrapped too.

Virginia said...

I remember when Em started changing from a toddler to a little girl... it's a very eye-opening stage. It's like, "Whoa- what in the heck happened to my baby?!"

She looks so adorable... that's so sweet!

Erika said...

Too funny! You've gotta scrap it!

Brandy said...

I can hardly wait until Dylan starts playing dress up, I find it adorable. Cute, cute, cute pic!

Tricia said...

How adorable! She is such a cutie pie.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness how sweet is this Deanna !?!?!?! I can safely say you are NOT biased and this is pretty much adorable !

Diana said...

Adorable picture! I know what you mean about them growing too quickly! Can't wait to see what you scrap with your pics :D