Tuesday, September 2, 2008

lots of scrappy updates

Just wanted to let you girls in on some of the fun stuff going on out there in scrap world. LOTS of fun stuff going on for the month of September. So here goes:

*Simply Obsessed is having a month long "School of Scrap" contest/challenge/get your scrap on with challenges and even some "homework"

*ShopCropSuey is now officially OPEN for BUSINESS! Woohoo! And the kits Bree and Camille put together are scrumptious! I can't wait to get mine in the mail! :D

*ColorStory 8 is up and includes a luscious color board with some Pottery Barn inspiration.

*Another great place with some Pottery Barn goodness is the Noel Mignon challenge blog. Michelle's challenge this time around is fabulous!

In an ideal scrap world, I'd be able to get to all of these challenges, and I'm going to do my best. But I wanted to tell everyone about them even though I may not get to every single one. I *think* that's all of them, but I wouldn't put it past me to have left something out! If I did, y'all remind me, k?

1 comment:

twinsand2boys said...

The SO game is lots of fun!