Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

Well, this Valentines Day hasn't turned out exactly the way I'd planned, but I still wanted to wish everyone a Happy Valentines Day!

We started off really well, with a fun fun breakfast this morning. I made heart shaped pancakes, and covered them with strawberry syrup. Both the girls really enjoyed opening the packages their grandparents sent. And we got the girls a fun but practical gift, new slippers. So some of what I'd planned came to fruition...then I started getting sick. I've spent the rest of the day in bed resting, sleeping, and I finished reading Breaking Dawn (4th book of the Twilight series) again. Apparently I've finally gotten the virius that the girls have had. So my romantic dinner plans are put on hold. I may get to watch the movie we got from Netflix, PS I love you. We'll see. But I still wanted to wish everyone else a Happy Valentines.

Here's how the morning went in pictures:






Hope you've had a great day!
Happy Valentines Day!!!

5 comments:

amber@This Mommy Cooks said...

How sweet and creative. I'm sure your girls loved it. Sorry your sick, and I hope you feel better soon!

Lyn said...

Your pancake is adorable! Hope you feel better soon, it's no fun to be sick on Valentine's Day! :( What did you think of Breaking Dawn?

ellen s. said...

how cute is that table! you are so creative. i hope you are feeling better!!!

Lisa said...

Just found your blog and I enjoyed visiting! I hate you had to get sick at all, but on Valentine's Day...what a bummer! Hope you feel better soon.

Just call me "B" said...

How yummy! Yummy!