Friday, April 3, 2009

Waahoooo!

Well, I guess it's a good thing that I didn't post those lake LOs I was telling you about. When I got home from the crop at church tonight, I had an email from the editor of Creating Keepsakes asking for to publish one of them! Waaahooo! I'm so so so excited! This particular LO will be in the "Seasonal Selections" section of the August issue. I can't WAIT to see this one pubbed! :D :D :D

Oh, and here's the one that DIDN'T get pubbed. It was actually my favorite of the 2, but then I know why they didn't pick it up either so no biggie.

Summer Bliss


Caroline last year, throwing rocks on the island! ;)

Thanks for letting me share! :D :D :D

7 comments:

the Stork Nest said...

Yippeeeeeee!!!

Donna said...

Congratulations!! That's fabulous!!

Just call me "B" said...

I am so happy for you! That is fabulous!

Jennifer said...

Wow! Congrats to you!! WTG!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Creating Keepsakes is one of my favorites! I can't wait to see it, either. I'm thrilled for you!
Diane

AbbieTorroll said...

wow congratS!!!!! That is awesome!!

Gina said...

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTG girl!!!!!!!!