Saturday, May 2, 2009

Sharing more

First of all, happy Natl. Scrapbook Day everyone!!! In case you didn't know, yes there IS such a day on the calendar! And of course I'm going to try to take advantage by doing some scrapping today. But so far I've been plagued with a headache all day. BUT I have more to share with you than just that.

First I want to share that the Color Me Daisy May kit is up! I have LOVED playing with this kit!



I'll be back soon with my projects. Right now it hasn't STOPPED raining long enough in the last 36 hrs. for me to take photos, so I'll keep you in suspense. hehe! But also there are 2 new "mini" kits FULL of Pink Paislee goodies you need to check out! Wow, these bad boys are fun too!




Not only THAT, but yesterday started the Color Me Daisy "RAK-a-day in the month of May" blog post. All you have to do is leave a comment on the Daisy blog each day, and you'll be entered to win some free goodies! Isn't that great?! You can check it out here And yes, Michelle's giving away a RAK every single day in May!!! Wow! Talk about generous!!

AND in case you need to find some inspo or your mojo, we Daisy girls are hosting a month long crop over at CMD. There will be technique challenges, scraplifts, sketches, and lots more!! So be sure to hop on over there and get your fill of some great challenges!

Can't wait to see you there!
Happy Natl. Scrapbook Day everyone! :D

No comments: