Monday, June 1, 2009

June FIRST?!?!

Can you BELIEVE that it's JUNE???? I know I can't! What in the world! I think the older I get the faster time flies. Why is that? You'd think I'd appreciate it more (which I do) and it'd slow some because I'm relishing it. But that's not the case. I'm just stunned that half the year is almost gone.

We had a really relaxing and fun weekend. Josh pulled out the kiddie pool, scrubbed it down, and filled it with water. And then he and I sat back and watched the girls slide, splash and play. I took the opportunity to play with my camera a little more. I was working with the shutter speed, a hard one to master for me because it all seems to be trial and error. So I was trying, and there was some error-ing. But here are a few of my favorite shots.





Needless to say, it was a fun, fun weekend.

*********************************

June first also means it's Reveal Day at Serenedipity, and I had another month of FUN product to use! I had the "Just Enough Please" kit again, which this month was really neat to work with since I hadn't seen them yet!

"B'day Partay"


A family shot of the 4 of us on my birthday. The girls were so transfixed with the cake that they didn't bother with looking at the camera. I had fun with those brads. I'm always stumped by brads, and not really sure what to go with them so I decided to play with these Sassafras brads.

"Blooming Friends"

C and Kels at the ballpark. I just love this pic of them!

"Bunny"

Photos I've posted before of C and the baby bunny we found in our backyard. The journaling is on the tag that's tucked behind the photos.

"Puddles"

I have individual shots I want to scrap of the girls too, but I also wanted a cumulative LO that sorta documented the fun as a whole.

That's about all for now. I've more fun photos I want to share, and another LO or 2. So I'll be back soon! Hope you enjoy your June 1st!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

SUch cute layouts D!! Love them! Oh, how I wish I had the motivation to scrap right now...every once in a while it comes! =) FOr now I'll admire your cute work!