Wednesday, June 3, 2009

More layouts!

I just love this time of year, don't you? Summer has hit with a bang around here and we're ALL worn out. Monday it was the pool. Yesterday an all-day lake excursion and today a trip to the Children's Museum. Woo! We're tired, but lovin' it! I also love the first of the month because it means lots of layout reveals! It's like I've been saving up and the 1st means I can finally share my secret!

Today reveal is from Color Me Daisy! The June kit is a fun little kit, and I loved working with this color scheme. (Seems like I've been doing more and more with the dreaded yellow, and I really like it!) Here are a few LOs. I still have another and a card or 2 in the works. ;)

"Snuggle"

This one is Sarah Kate at the lake last summer. I miss that dress. I loved the way she looked in it.

"Blessed"

The b'fast in bed photos that I don't really like, but wanted to remember the moment.

"Simply Me"

A new photo of me. One of the only where I'm by myself. Gretchen took it.

Hope you're having a great day!
That's all for now!

4 comments:

Gretchen said...

fabulous layouts and fabulous photography on that last layout.
bwhahahhaha!
:)

Lyn said...

Beautiful layouts! Have a happy start to summer!

ellen s. said...

beautiful layouts, deanna! i love that one of you

Mara Campbell said...

Beautiful layouts, Deanna!! I love them, especially the one with you. Very nice!!