Friday, October 30, 2009

Fun treat for me!



Since we're so close to Trick-or-Treating, I thought I'd share with you a fun treat that I had the honor to do this month. Carrie Harville over at Chatty Scrappers (A UK based online community) contacted me last month and asked if I would be like to be featured as their guest inspiration for their October Super Scraplift Challenge. Of course I said yes! They chose to scraplift one of my favorite LOs:

Adore


You can see all of their takes on my LO here! It's so much fun to see other people do a "lift" of one of MY projects! What an honor! Thanks Carrie!

In other news, today I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off! So much to do, so little time!

We had a little snafu with our Halloween costumes, which has had me scrambling to pull it all together. Initially Caroline wanted to be Tinkerbell. Easy enough. We just ordered online and it's been here for a couple of weeks. The PROBLEM is that it didn't run true to the size chart and is too small for her (and I waited to the last minute to try it on her). So now Sarah Kate is going to be Tinkerbell, and we've scrambled to come up with a Little Mermaid costume for C. Not many "good" mermaid costumes out there right now, but we grabbed one of the last ones at Toys R Us yesterday. I also wasn't pleased with the set of wings that came with the Tink outfit, so I'm attempting to make my own a la the Martha Stewart template. We'll see how those turn out too!

Must go work on them more! Hope you're having a wonderful day!!

2 comments:

Frances said...

LOOOOOOVE the colors in that layout...cute stuff!

Happy Halloween!

Unknown said...

I am a chicken tooo - LOL! I can't wait to see them in their costumes -- we got a cute mermaid costume - but they are hard to come by esp at the last minute!

and what a lovely layout!