Thursday, October 15, 2009

Lots of scrappiness going on around here!

Seems like I've been going back and forth with posting a LOT of layouts and projects, and then a lot of photos. You know I've been busy creating even though I've been taking photos too. So here's a sample of what I've been up to. I've been working with some yummy Collage Press "Knave of Hearts". I bought it earlier this summer and am so bummed that I didn't get their "Sweet Shoppe" too. But here's what I've done so far.

So Lovable

Josh and SK at her birthday breakfast this past Spring.





Top of the World

The 2 of us at Amy's reception, which overlooked Birmingham.




I had fun dismantling my Prima swirls and the recreating this pattern with them. I think I like deconstruction. That's what happened to the circular die-cut too. I cut it into arcs and then staggered them across the bottom.

Lucky

An older picture of the 2 of us, but still my all-time favorite. I threw in a few scraps of "Jackson Lodge" and "Camden" in to this one too. And apparently I have a "thing" for using the title "lucky". I think the count's up to 4 LOs with that name now? But who's counting?! What can I say, I AM lucky (and blessed) to have him in our lives!




Btw, I cut out the 18 and put it next to Nov. because that's our anniversary.

Lucky

See what I mean? hehehe! I did this one a while back as a part of a DT challenge on CP's blog.



And then I've made a couple of cards lately.




I did this one for another CP blog challenge.




And here I deconstructed again. LOVE doing that to die-cuts!



Alrighty, that's about it for now. I actually have a LOT more photos from this past weekend, and then LOs with the gorgeous Urban Anthology October kit to share too you'll be seeing me again soon! ;)

Oh, one last thing. The other day I had the wonderful opportunity to do a photo shoot of my friend Tab's kiddos. I'm totally excited with how they turned out!!! Check them out here.

Have a great Friday! :D

No comments: