Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Gift cards, free scrappy kits, and more

Search & Win

Want to earn free gift cards towards places like Amazon, Starbucks, Target or iTunes? How 'bout money in your PayPal account? Use Swagbucks. I know I've talked about this before here on my blog, but I thought it was worth revisiting with the Christmas season right around the corner.

You may have noticed the widget on my sidebar over there. I've posted it in hopes that you'll trust me and use Swagbucks as your search engine. It's not a hoax, it's not a gimic. By using Swagbucks do searches on the internet, you'll earn points called Swagbucks, which after you've accumulated so many you, you can cash in for gift cards, music, and other goodies in their online store.

Quite honestly, the only way that I've used Swagbucks is by using its toolbar for searches. It's that simple. I search (and now "search" for everything so I'll get more bucks), I gain Swagbucks, and then I cash in for gift cards. So far I've earned over $20 in gift cards, and I'm about to cash in again for more.

You know what a scrap addict I am, so I've chosen to put those gift cards in my PayPal account to buy kits with! :D I've also put aside an Amazon gift card to start buying Christmas toys for the girls. So in essence, I'm doing these searching in turn for free or discounted scrapbook kits and toys for my kids! I love it!

I just wanted to encourage you to use it too. There are more ways to utilize Swagbucks more than just doing searches, but since I'm on the internet all day, I just do the searches. It uses Google and Ask.com to do the actual searches. And it's a great way to start saving for Christmas.

Just thought I'd throw it out there. You can start you're own Swagbucks account here. It's free. It's easy. And hey, they're paying me just for doing searches! It doesn't get any easier than that!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

wow--easy as that huh? MAy have to give it a try!

Virginia said...

You are such a smarty pants. I had not even thought of using the bucks for kits. How dumb am I?! I've been using mine for Amazon gift cards. I'm so using the rest of my bucks for paypal. (Is the best deal on there the 70 bucks for $5 paypal gc?)

Eva said...

Well, now, this is something that must be the well kept secret, but no longer!!!!!!!!! Thank you for posting and sharing about it. I am going to download it as well and start browsing....the way I browse, I will be earning $20/day...hehehhe. I want some new Spellbinders...hehehhe. Thank you girlie!!! Hugs, Eva