Friday, July 29, 2011

Floral Lane

How 'bout a couple of projects using Pebbles Inc.'s new line Floral Lane? It's what I've been working with lately. This first one is using my new favorite photo of Caroline. (I think I have a "new favorite photo" every single week.)




I made my own embellishments for this one--the pinwheel button "flower" is really a refurbished American Crafts pinwheel, but the other "flower" I did all on my own with a border strip (don't you just love that Pebbles gives you that little extra pattern down there by the sku #?!) and a circle-punched piece of patterned paper.

And then this next one is one I made as a part of a Facebook challenge at Birds of a Feather. The challenge was to make a "baby girl " card with a pink elephant on it somehow. So here's what I made.


I used my Cricut for this one--the Birthday Cakes (elephant) and Martha Stewart All Occasions (eyelet doily) carts.

So that's what I've done so far with Floral Lane. I've got another one in the works, but it's not quite ready just yet.

So what have you been working on? Going to scrap any this weekend? I am!!! And with a dear friend too! I can't wait!!!

Well, Happy Friday everyone!

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

love them both!!

Dr Sonia S V said...

What lovely creations. The color and the layering is all so pretty
Cheers from Bangalore ,India
Dr Sonia S V
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

beautiful creations :)
love the little elephant card...
//Katarina