Wednesday, October 5, 2011

It's official!

It was fun to see that yesterday on the Bella Blvd. blog. They're going through the design team introducing each one and it was really fun to see my name and work posted! I'm so excited to be working for this company, their product is really easy for me to work with. I love that I'll be making cards for them too! I like making cutesy whimsical cards, and Bella's product is PERFECT for that! Thank you Stephanie and Laura for choosing me for this team! I'm SUPER excited about it! :) Here are some of my Bella Blvd. projects.

using "Tail Waggers and Cat Naps"

using "Family Dynamix"

using "Tail Waggers and Cat Naps"

using "Lovey Dovey"

And here are a couple of layouts I've created using their product also. This first one is bittersweet because it looks like we're going to have to put our puppy dog to sleep. :( So this layout has even more special meaning now.

using "Tail Waggers and Cat Naps"

And this one is just a favorite of mine. I'd submitted it to some mags, but haven't heard anything.

using the "Mr. Boy" collection

Well, that's all I've got for today! I'll be back tomorrow with a little Halloween treat I've got to share. :)

Happy Wednesday everyone!


8 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Oh boy! Look at all these fabulous cards and pages! LOVE! :)

Kate Vickers said...

These are really good, Deanna! :-)

Christin aka Umenorskan said...

Fabulous cards !

Sarah A said...

Awesome, Dee! So exciting! I love it all!

Stephanie Dang said...

Yay! I'm happy for you! Your cards and layouts are wonderful!

-Stephanie
http://www.paperandi.blogspot.com

Jessy Christopher said...

Congrats to you again!! You will create amazing cards with Bella :)

antenucci said...

I love how bright and clean your blog looks - everything always looks so cheery! Congrats on another design team!

Danielle said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you and will keep following your work.