Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Oh Baby!

I've got a layout up on the Bella Blvd. blog today. I *may* have shared it here before, but I can't remember. I created it for CHA, which seems like forever ago already! lol! I used Bella's new Baby Girl collection. (which is PERFECT for our family--even my "baby" girls who are not so much babies anymore. The patterns are terrific!)

"Oh Baby"



I loooove this picture of Sarah Kate. Look at that bald head!! She was THE SWEETEST baby. Sigh. I miss those days. Thanks to more modern technology, I was able to make the overall picture black and white but leave her and her toy in color. I like the effect too. It makes a busy background disappear. And this collection was so easy to work with! I really love it! Look for more Baby Girl projects from me very soon!

Happy Wednesday!



4 comments:

Alex said...

Such a sweet, adorable layout! I love those big tags!

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

Very cute layout! Love those tags♥

Zarah said...

Awwww... that is ADORABLE!

Annika said...

What a sweet layout, Deanna!