Thursday, May 3, 2012

Quilting Bee

Yep, there's a quilting bee going on over in the cards forum at the Nook. Actually, we're being inspired by quilts and making cards with the inspiration. Check it out HERE. I made a thank you card, because I'm ALWAYS in need of some thank yous.

I used the May Kit in an attempt to make a Log Cabin quilt square. But I think I messed it up. Oh well, it's still a card based on a quilt so it counts, right? Right. (And i have NO CLUE why the picture of it is so distorted. grrrrr! I'm having all kinds of editing issues. Not sure if it's the new Blogger format, the new photo-editing program, or just me. Sorry I'm still working on it.)

And that's that. Hope you guys have a great Thursday!

4 comments:

Shellye McDaniel said...

Love it, girlfriend! your 'log cabin' card is right on...wished I could actually make one with fabric LOL Thanks for playing along!

Carol said...

your card is really cute even if you think you messed it up ;)

danni reid. said...

this is one of my recent faves of yours....you might find it in a future challenge....just sayin' ;)

Pam said...

love this card:) I can't tell that you messed up and I really like it...I could see repeating that on a background of a layout...hmmmm....