Monday, July 23, 2012

Lake recap Pt. 2

I guess I should finish up my lake recap, especially since the month's almost over. Time is just flying by! I just realized that the kids start school in 3 weeks. THREE weeks! I've gotta start cramming in all the stuff we want to do before summer's over.

You may remember that we spend 8 or 9 days at the lake at the beginning of the month.  Here's the rest of my photos from our time there.  We spent A LOT of time with family, celebrated birthdays 3 different times, and enjoyed each other too.

Shots from the island:





Birthday pictures.  The twins and McClain are one year and one week a part. 
So we start the week with their birthday and end the week with Mac's.  
The boys just turned 3 and McClain turned 2.

 
  They may or may not be trouble in the years to come. 
But I love that a friendship is already forming.
I love that McClain's going to have cousins who are good buddies.
I see all sorts of lake adventures in store for these 3 as they get older.

And well, that's not the last of my pictures, but I've probably shared enough. We also did sparklers on the 4th, watched fireworks, and relaxed a little too.  I LOVE the lake! It's my most favorite place to be in the summer. Friends, family, food, and fun--yep that about sums it up!

Thanks for scrolling through and letting me share!




4 comments:

Amélie said...

beautiful pictures and family!

Fleursbydesign said...

Awww cute :)

Shellye McDaniel said...

great pictures...love that there's a smile in each one!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Cute photos Deanna! They brought a smile to my face. TFS!:)