Monday, June 30, 2014

Noel Mignon Balboa kit recap

Oh my goodness, I just realized that I have neglected to post my final 2 layouts using the June Noel Mignon kit, "Balboa". Ack! SO I'm going to post the final two along with the previous ones for earlier in the month.  The thing I love most about Noel's kits is that I can EASILY create 4+ layouts without skimping on paper or embellishments. So here are my June layouts, 2 of which are making their first appearance here. (If you'd like upclose pics or design details, feel free to check out the Noel Mignon blog. )




VERY soon I'll come back and fill in all the happenings from the rest of June. We went berry picking, hiking at a local state park, lots of trips to the pool, and more. Those pictures will be coming soon.




1 comment:

Leslie Germain said...

Gorgeous layouts! I LOVE the colors in the first one!!